proceeded until the 1770s. A number of stones were cracked and loose. The second group of French artists and craftsmen arrived in Stockholm in the summer of 1732, as a result of Hårleman's negotiations in Paris the previous winter. 96 The Royal Gift Shop edit The Royal Gift Shop is the gift and souvenir shop for the palace with products connected to the objects in the royal collections. 4, livrustkammarens uppgift är att spegla Sveriges kungliga historia, från Gustav Vasa och fram till idag. 52 Four of ten caryatids Three of nine royal medallions The northern row edit The northern row, or the north facade, represents "Power". On the main building they are encircled by a balustrade made of stone. Museet ingick mellan 19 i myndigheten, livrustkammaren och Skoklosters slott med Stiftelsen Hallwylska museet. Since then, some rooms have been restored to their original 18th century appearance, while others are maintained as they were at the time of King Oscar II, such as his writing room. Retrieved 27 November 2014.
Archived from the original on 4 December 2014. 95 The Royal Guards edit Main article: Royal Guards (Sweden) The Royal Guards is a guard detail that is part guard of honour for the king and part guards for the castle. Queen Christina remodelled and embellished the existing castle extensively, but no new castle was built during her reign. In 1661, he presented the first draft for a conversion of the northern row which his son, Nicodemus Tessin the Younger, would later rework and realise in 1692 to 1696. Läst tionalencyklopedin multimedia plus, 2000. A b "Gustav III's Museum of Antiquities". The work was done in a workshop at the Inner Courtyard and took about ten years. Retrieved 29 November 2014. The fire ruined most of the earlier fortress, the Tre Kronor Castle, except for the sturdy, recently constructed walls of the northern row, most of which are still standing. Carl Hårleman died in 1753, and his work was continued by Carl Johan Cronstedt and Carl Gustaf Tessin who finished the palace together. Där var samlingarna utställda till 1906, varefter de flyttades och utställdes. Nicodemus Tessin the Younger's drawing for the central part of the northern facade, circa 1690 The Royal Chapel in 1694 A new Royal Chapel in the northern row was inaugurated at Christmas in 1696, and a new Hall of State was also planned there.